At Saral Designs, we are constantly on the mission of making better products for our customers. We aim to understand their needs, improvise on designs and serve the products to them in the most convenient manner. The Accountant’s primary responsibilities are to provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Shadowing members of the accounting department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the accounting team to compile
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations. and analysed data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Entries of sales booking as per the records.
- Punching purchase as per inward
- Booking all the receipt and payment in tally and tranzacts both
- Maintaining all the expenses
- Punching of Advance Receipt voucher (ARV) in tally and tranzacts
- Preparation of weekly meeting
- Bank reconciliation
- Credit Card statement booking
- Prepartion of bulk upload files for payment
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Personal traits: Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Maintaining Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management
- Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and management
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Degree/Master Degree in accountancy
At Saral Designs, we are constantly on the mission of making better products for our customers.
We aim to understand their needs, improvise on designs and serve the products to them in the
most convenient manner. We are looking for a mechanical engineer with experience in product
development, machine design. Need to have a deep understanding of design principles and
design calculations and have a problem solving approach towards given challenges. Should
have a go getter attitude and a self driven individual who takes up initiatives towards task
completion. Work in the R & D department for New product development, Product data
management & Product lifecycle management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Concept development and prototyping for new product and machine modules under the
R & D department.
2. Understanding existing products
3. Documenting project charter for the major projects and coordinating with key
4. Documenting design calculations.
5. 3D modeling and drafting of parts for fabrication.
6. Testing the products developed and documenting DVPR.
7. Maintain Bill of materials, Part ID’s on ERP software and spreadsheets as a part of PDM
8. Coordinate with the production department for assembly and testing queries.
9. Supporting the after sales team for technical queries during installation.
10. Supporting procurement team for technical support.
Skills and Traits
1. Must have a solid understanding of the fundamentals of mechanical engineering.
2. Should be proficient with AutoCAD.
3. Should be proficient with Autodesk Inventor.
4. Solid understanding of manufacturing and fabrication processes.
5. Good understanding of materials and heat treatment processes.
6. Should have basic analytical skills.
7. Should have basic understanding for industrial automation.
Experience Required – 2 to 4 years
Location – Mahape, Navi Mumbai
Website – http://www.saraldesigns.in/
Interested candidates can share their updated resumes at [email protected] or